5 Reasons Why You're Better Off with a Finance Broker
The world of Finance has changed in recent years. There are now literally thousands of different home loan options out there in the market. Knowing which home loan is right for you can be confusing, so getting the right home loan advice is crucial.
When it comes to your banking (banks), unfortunately loyalty does not necessarily count for much anymore.
Banks are busy going about their business of acquiring new clients and delivering dividends to shareholders... and they know that we Aussies traditionally like to stick with the brands we know.
At Fox Home Loans, what we see in from our side of the fence is that Banks can be guilty of taking their current clients for granted. Just because you may have a long-term savings account that your pay gets paid into with a bank does not guarantee you a great loan deal. Nor does having all of your banking in one place.
Loyalty is a characteristic that we value for good reason, but when it comes to home loans or any other loan for that matter, it could end up costing you more in interest and repayments than is necessary.
Often customers who have been with the same bank for a while can be easily swayed by the offers put right in front of them and could be tempted to go with the first offer they receive.
We all lead very busy lives, so it is easy to understand why we would want to make something like applying for a loan as simple as possible, isn't it?
Here are 5 simple reasons why you will love a Fox Home Loans Lending Specialists more than you love your bank....
1. On January 1, Best Interests Duty (BID) started to apply to Finance Brokers, not banks. This means, you will have a professional that can access literally hundreds of different loan products who is legally obligated to work and act in your best interests - and no one else's.
2. We will search high and low, across thousands of products, all the best known and emerging banks and lenders to find your loan. A Fox Home Loans broker is part of a family owned company, we genuinely want what's right for you.*
3. You will have your very own qualified professional with you for the long haul, regularly checking in on you and ensuring your loan remains in alignment with your goals and to advise on rates, repayments, incentives, and contracts.
4. You can contact us at any time, not just during the restricted working hours of a normal bank.
5. Oh, and did I mention that having a Fox Home Loans Lending Specialist comes at no cost to you?**
Do you have someone experienced in your corner?
Fox Home Loans is one of Australia's leading personalised financial service organisations. We have spent many years getting things right so that you can rest assured that you are getting the very best financial advice available on the market today. We work for you, not the banks, plus we can help you get pre-qualified for your home loan the same day!
As a Fox Home Loans Client, you have access to your very own Accredited Mobile Home Loan Specialist along with access to your very own Qualified Financial Planner. Our team comprises of specialists with many years' experience in Home Loans, Investment Loans, SMSF Loans, Commercial Property Finance and more. Yes, we have a large team here at Fox Home Loans ready to help you.
We pride ourselves on the unique personalised service that we provide our Clients. Your Loan Specialist can help you either over the phone, via email, at your home, at your work or at your own business. You get their direct email address and mobile number, which makes it easy for you to stay in contact with them when you have questions.
If you are keen to learn more or you are ready to act now, you can contact us on 1300 665 906 or you can get started here.
Important to note that not all lenders are available to all brokers. The exact details of the lenders your broker has access to is disclosed within the Credit Guide your broker gives to you when providing credit assistance or is available upon request.**There may be occasions where you may be charged a fee by your broker. This document has been created by Fox Property Finance Pty Ltd. (ABN 28 648 057 498) It provides an overview or summary only and it should not be considered a comprehensive statement on any matter. Before acting on or relying upon this information take steps to seek independent professional lending or taxation advice as appropriate specific to your objectives, financial circumstances or needs.